Wednesday, April 21, 2010

JANE MCDONALD LIVE 2006 UK TOUR / REVELLERS CRUISE 2007

As well as featuring all the shows and events I have attended, I will also feature flyers for artists and stars I am fans off and attend their shows when I can. One lady I  am a big admirer off  is Jane McDonald, on of Britain's biggest female singing stars. Jane who first hit the big time on the BBC docusoap "The Cruise" and has since fronted her own TV show, had 4 no 1 albums, appeared in the west end and is currently appearing on the top daytime show "Loose Women". She sells out venues all over the UK and I  have attended a few of her shows over the years. I will be at her upcoming London Palladium show on May 9th..So watch this space!
These two flyers are for her 2006 tour of the UK, which covered 33 venues and a special 2 night series of events where Jane entertained guests as they enjoyed a 4 course dinner and champagne, with the theme of cruising at The New Century Hall Ballroom, Manchester. Will feature much more on Jane in future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment