Monday, April 26, 2010

CELINE DION : TAKING CHANCES TOUR 2008

As I am a regular visitor to Las Vegas, I have been lucky to catch Celine's wonderful show at Caesar's Palace, on three occasions over it's 5 year run. I was then delighted that she decided to tour after she finished in Vegas and attended this leg of the tour in Manchester on Saturday 3rd May 2008.  The show did come to Dublin, but as this was an open air show, which I detest, I decide to travel over to the MEN Arena. Although the show was not as spectacular as the Vegas run, which to be honest would take a lot of effort to cart around the world, it still was a good night and Celine was in fine form as would be expected. Will feature the Las Vegas Show in a future post.. Shown here is the card flyer, ticket, party invite, menu for the dinner and two candid photos from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment