Sunday, November 4, 2012

MURDER ON THE NILE .. OCTOBER 29TH .. GAIETY THEATRE DUBLIN..

I always look forward to The Agatha Christie Theatre Company's annual production and even more so this year as it starred one of favourite's the always glamorous Kate O' Mara.. I had booked to see the production in Wolverhampton earlier this year, but due to circumstances had to cancel.. Was thrilled when I discovered Kate would be coming to Dublin when the show reached us. However due to illness Kate had to pull out of the show before reaching The Gaiety and I was somewhat dissapointed.. 'Surgical Spirit' star Nicola McAuliffe was the replacement, I had seen her in 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' in it's original Palladium run.. However I must say she proved to be the highlight of 'Murder on the Nile' as she played the snobby and Brandy swigging Miss Ffoliot Ffoulkes, with great comedic relish. As always the entire cast is first rate and I look forward to their next production 'Go Back For Murder'.....






 

No comments:

Post a Comment