Sunday, August 5, 2012

SHIRLEY BASSEY ... VARIOUS DATES ... IN CONCERT ...

One of my favourite ladies of song is the legendary Dame Shirley Bassey, whom I have seen many times over the years.. For this reason I am featuring a series of concerts in this post, plus  I can't locate the tickets for some of them.. I have many boxes of show stuff, will eventually come across! Although it has been a few years since Shirley has toured, she does do the occasional one off show and special appearance. I saw her recently at The Royal Albert Hall in a Tribute to The wonderful John Barry... Shirley has been part of the recent Diamond Jubilee celebrations for The Queen and hopefully they will ask her to be part of the star studded 100 year celebration of The Royal Variety Performance on November 19th, which I am really looking forward to attending.. Watch this space!

WITH SHIRLEY AT HER WEMBLEY AFTERPARTY..


No comments:

Post a Comment